Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Lemonade Award


It's been a busy few weeks, and I feel awful that I have only just gotten around to posting about this lovely award.

My gorgeous friend, Sharon from
Mana Moon Studios, has bestowed upon me The Lemonade Award. The sentiment behind this inspiring award is that when life gives you lemons, you somehow manage to turn them into lemonade. The ability to turn a bad situation into a good situation, if you will.

I can't say enough wonderful things about Sharon, she's just too lovely for words! Her blog is one of my daily reads, and her warmth and humour really come through in her writing. Not only is Sharon a gorgeous person, but she is an extremely talented artisan also! With Valentines Day just around a corner, you may just find a gift for your special someone on Sharon's Etsy shop. Make sure you drop in for a visit!

Rather than pass this award on to one of my many deserving blogging friends, I would ask that you click on one (or all!) of the blog links to the right ----------->

Each and every one of my web friends is capable of turning lemons into lemonade (and some do so on a daily basis) and are therefore deserving of this award, so please show them your support and pay a visit to their wonderful blogs! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-