Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

More beading, more blogging, more learning...and, of course, more fun!

And perhaps some competitions, some selling, and some tutorials.

That about sums up my new years bead-o-lutions. What are your aspirations for the new year?

I wish all of my readers and blogging friends a prosperous, creative and wonderful 2010. Thank you for your comments and encouragement in 2009, your support has made my heart swell and my smile broaden :) I hope that 2010 is everything that you hope and more!

A nice way to start the new year is with an accolade:

I was fortunate to win the 'Angels & Demons' challenge on the Beading Forum with my Angelus necklace. I love my pretty new badge!

My mind is swirling with new ideas. My first necklace of the new year will be posted shortly...stay tuned :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your challenge win! My resolutions this year are to stop making quick-fix items and push my skill levels. I also hope to start designing tutorials. Good luck in 2010!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Sarah! It is great to hear that you want to push your skill levels. Just dive straight in! You'll be so happy you did ;) I look forward to seeing your designs and tutorials. There is a deep satisfaction in sharing knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-