Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

I made it...I'm here!!!


I'm so pleased to be coming to you today from my lovely new blog.  Hip hip hooray!  


Time for me to do my happy dance...




Green is my colour, don't you think? ;-) LOL


You will note that every blog post from Bead Fetish has been transferred here.  What a relief that it worked!  I had visions of all of my precious blog posts being forever lost in cyber space, but here they are, safe and intact.  *phew*


After many hours of editing and formatting and fiddling in Photoshop, I finally designed a template that I was happy with.  And after many more hours of hair-pulling, frustration and tantrums, I finally got it successfully loaded here.  *big phew*


So what do you think of my new blog?  Like it?  Don't like it?  Am I missing anything?  I'd love to hear your feedback!


The tweaking will continue for another few weeks, so please bear with me.


Stay tuned for some photos of my latest works and works-in-progress!



5 comments:

  1. Hello Belinda!

    Welcome on your new beautiful "Blog-Home"!

    Kind regards
    Eveline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Belinda,

    I think it's a very-very pleasant new blog of yours. I like it a lot :) And I'll definitely follow it - just as I did with your old one :)
    I hope you will find pleasure in keeping your blog up-dated and showing us all your beautiful work. To be honest, I'm so curious about them :)

    Besides, I must say thank you for your visits and nice comments on my blog. Your opinions are of great importance to me!

    Thanks again and good luck to your new blog life!

    Love,

    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Eveline! I feel right at home here :-)

    Niki, you have a beautiful way with words...thank you so much! It is a pleasure to share my work, and it is even more a pleasure to meet wonderful, talented people like you by doing so :-) I love visiting your blog, your creations are always beautiful and meticulously crafted. I love everything you make! B. -xo-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Belinda,I am glad,that to work out so fantastically. A lot of success and also a lot of fun with your new very nice Blog life. ;o) Kisses Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Andrea! I'm glad that it worked too ;-) I'm so happy you like my new blog, thanks for following me over here! B. -xo-

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-