Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A blog award



This week I was fortunate to receive the Versatile Blogger award from two of my favourite bloggers and ladies who I am lucky enough to also call friends, Nicole of Beadwright and Kristen of My Bead Journey.  Thank you for thinking of me, lovely ladies!


I don't really like talking about myself, but I have to do tell you seven things about me...so here goes...


1.  I'm a chocoholic...no seriously, I eat a little bit of chocolate just about every day.


2.  I'm one of those annoying people who can eat a little bit of chocolate just about every day and not put on weight... don't hate me!


3.  Over the years, I've been told I look like anyone from Kate Hudson (sweeet!) to Britney Spears from side on (please no!), to somebody's sister (ok, that's just the lamest pick-up line ever!)


4.  I've been interested in archaeology from a young age.


5.  In the last couple of years, our little family have lived in Sydney, Brisbane, Perth...and in about six weeks time we're moving to Melbourne!  (For any of my non-Australian readers who are scratching their heads right now saying 'Where on earth are these cities?', we have lived in four different States from one side of the country to the other!  Let me just say that I'm getting REALLY good at packing LOL)


6.  I love 80's music... shhh, don't tell anyone!


7.  After giving birth to my daughter and having to change her for the very first time, I put her nappy on the wrong way...that's how little I'd had to do with babies until I had my own! LOL  I still feel like I'm on 'L' plates as a parent, but I'm learning...at least I put nappies on the right way now ;-)


I don't know who to pass this award on to as it seems like all of my blogging friends have already received it!  So if you'd like to play along and tell us a little more about yourself, let me know and I will happily link to you here.


Thanks for looking, and be well!


4 comments:

  1. {{{{{Blushing}}}}}

    You are the sweetest and a great friend!
    "If friends were flowers, I'd pick you"

    It is finished and I will be posting it when I can stop blushing!

    Hugs Always

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote, Kristen ♥ I can't wait to see your bracelet!!! *excited*

    ReplyDelete
  3. estoy encantada de leer y de conocerte un poquito mas.Es un placer.
    Ahh!yo tambiƩn adoro el chocolate!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Inma, I'd love to learn more about you so you should play along if you have time! And how could anyone not love chocolate! ;-) hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-