Sunday, January 30, 2011

My new Facebook Fan Page

As if I don't already have enough to keep me occupied for 30 hours in every day,

I have just gone and created my own 'fan page' on Facebook...
(I don't really like calling it a 'fan page'...it's not like I'm a rockstar or anything)

Well, 

all the cool people are doing it,

and I gave up sleep a long time ago anyway.

So...

go on, 'Like' me...

you know you want to ;-)


(Pretty please!  And thank you!)


P.S.  Only one day remains before my Etsy store officially launches.  So much to do...arghhhh!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on a gorgeous page Belinda... excited to be the first person to "like" your page!

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I'm excited that you're my first 'liker' too, Karyn! :-))) It's far from looking finished, but it's a start! Thanks for your support as always, hon

    B.
    -xo-

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so know that I will fan anything of yours OH and BTW you are a Rockstar!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's been faaaar too long since I stopped by, just never seem to have the time for blogland anymore. I just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your new shop Belinda ~ so happy to see you're finally out there!
    Hugs♥
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Kristen, YOU are the rockstar, my friend ;-) -xo-

    Oh Sharon, I know the feeling...so many blogs to keep up with, and it's difficult enough keeping up with your own! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by, lovely lady -xo-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, great! I’ve found an awesome fan page promoting jewelry! I love charms!!! The custom orders really caught my attention. I’ve saw a lot of dazzling jewels there! I’ll ask my girlfriends to check out your fan page too! :’)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The jewelry are fantastic, Belinda. How long does it usually take for you to finish one accessory? Anyway, one thing is for sure. I'll be liking your Facebook page, so that I could check more of your designs. I have friends who are jewelry fanatics, so I'll share this to them too. :)


    Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-