Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome to my Etsy Shop!

Are you excited?

I certainly am!

I don't think I slept a wink last night.

So, without further ado,

Welcome to my Etsy shop!

 The first nine pieces from my *Moroccan Odyssey* Collection are in the shop now...it only took me all morning to list them!

The *Safi* Earrings in Saffron
The *Safi* Earrings in Azure
The *Gateway to Marrakech* Necklace in Turquoise
The *Sahara Sun* Necklace


The *Casablanca Belle* Necklace

The *Moroccan Trinkets* Necklace
The *Moroccan Trinkets* Necklace
The *Desert Flower* Ring in Turquoise
and finally,

The Limited Edition *Desert Flower* Ring in Sky Blue
Phew!


It is lovely to see the collection coming together, 
and I can't wait to add yet more pieces very soon!


I'm also holding a special giveaway to celebrate the opening of the shop.


Stay tuned, details coming soon! 
I hope you're as excited as I am ;-)


14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The pieces look beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congrats, Belinda!! They look fantastic, and I wish they could all come live with me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Marcie! It's nice to see them all grouped together :-) It took me most of the day to get everything listed! At least the hardest part is done ;-)

    Thanks Brandi, I'd love for them to all come and live with you too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kirsty! I'm rather worn out from all of the excitement...think I'll be heading off to bed early tonight! LOL *zzzz*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the launch of the shop, Belinda! Everything looks wonderful :)
    xo,
    Ivy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Congrats! Been to the shop and added to favs (windyrockjewelry) now you are making me drool everywhere...blogger, etsy, and facebook! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much, Ivy! Now I just have to get the hang of renewing listings, etc :-) I'm hoping to add a new creation every day or two as well. I'm having so much fun! :-D -xo-

    Thanks Kristen! I just added you to my circle ;-) I love your profile name btw! And I hope to be seeing some of your own designs up for grabs there soon... *hint hint* *wink wink* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Belinda! You did it:)
    The shop looks gorgeous.
    I hope you have lots and lots of sales xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, Lenita! I'm happy that the shop looks just as I imagined :-) It's so satisfying that it has finally come to fruition! B. -xo-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you :)
    Your new store looks beautiful with all your new gorgeous pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am very excited. Hurrraayyyy!!!! The collection is beyond beautiful.
    xoxo
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much, Michele! It's a nice feeling to see the long hours and hard work manifested into something I can feel proud of :-)

    Nicole, you're such a sweetie...thanks for your gorgeous message, my friend -xxxooo-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Belinda, I am Mark Pedrick, your Uncle Myron's son. My wife loves your jewelry creations & would adore receiving a catalog, if you have one. Otherwise, we would love to hear from you at (407) 286-7711. Our address is 1241 Marsh Creek Ln., Orlando, FL 32828, & my wife's name is Marylin. Your pictures reveal you are a beautiful woman, & your creations are amazing. Wishing you God's blessing & continued success in all you do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment!

B.
-xo-